|Talal Abu-Ghazaleh, Chairman |
Samar Al-Labbad, Deputy Chair
Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization (TAG-org) is the largest Arab group of professional firms with more than 2000 employees and it operates 71 offices and 180 correspondents in Middle East, North Africa, Europe, and North America. Talal Abu-Ghazaleh is the owner and Chairman of TAG-org.
The company established numerous partnerships with various institutions worldwide, its most significant affiliations are United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), World Trade Organization (WTO), United Nations Development Program (UNDP), International Auditing Practice Committee (IAPC), International Accounting Standards Committee (IASC), International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), International Standards of Accounting and Reporting (ISAR), International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), and the Licensing Executives Society International (LESI).
The company aims to provide its clients a full range of high standard professional services and to provide its employees with opportunities with the highest international standard of qualifications to be able to contribute to the economic, social and cultural development of the Arab Region under the perspective of global economy.
Areas of Expertise
TAG-org specializes in providing professional services in the fields of accounting, management consultancy, training, intellectual property, legal services, capacity building, credit information and legal translation.
TAG-org owns various subsidiary entities ranging from intellectual property firms, societies, intitiatives, international firms, academia and professional services, which include:
- Abu-Ghazaleh Intellectual Property (AGIP), which operated AG-IP News Agency
- Abu-Ghazaleh Intellectual Property Renewals (AG-IP-Renewals)
- Arab Intellectual Property Mediation Society (AIPMAS)
- Arab Knowledge and Management Society (AKMS)
- Arab Society for Intellectual Property (ASIP)
- Licensing Executives Society-Arab Countries (LES-AC)
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh and Co. International (TAGI)
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Domains (TAG-Domains)
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Information Technology International (TAG-ITI)
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Legal (TAG-LEGAL)
- Talal Abu Ghazaleh Dispute Resolution Center (TAG-Resolution)
- Talal Abu-Ghazaleh and Co. Consulting (TAG-Consultants)
ICANN and TAG-org
TAG-org Chairman Talal Abu-Ghazaleh is an active participant and supporter of ICANN activities and programs. In 2007, TAG-org partnered with ICANN in establishing the Multilingual Internet Initiative (MII), under the initiative of its subsidiary the Arab Management and Knowledge Society (AKMS) to create awareness in the Arab Region regarding the use of Arabic language in the internet. It is also part of the country code Names Supporting Organizations (ccNSO), the Generic Names Supporting Organization (GNSO), and the Asia, Australia, Pacific, Regional At-Large (APRALO)