|Industry:||Domain name monetization|
|Founded:||Los Angeles, USA (2001)|
|Headquarters:||11300 W. Olympic Boulevard |
|Products:||premium domains, domain monetization|
|Ammar Kubba, COO|
TrafficZ is a domain name monetization company that also offers premium domains for sale. TrafficZ is considered a pioneer in the industry of domain name monetization as it was one of the first companies launched within this niche. TrafficZ believes they offer "best-in-class monetization" and "superior domain management" to their customers. 
TrafficZ was founded in 2001 and is a division of Thought Convergence, a Californian company that also owns other companies including DomainTools and AfterMarket.com. The headquarters of TrafficZ is located in Los Angeles.
Interesting facts about TrafficZ
- The founders of TrafficZ, Kevin Vo and Ammar Kubba, were the subject of an interview in DNJournal, in October 2007. The two are also co-owners of Thought Convergence, the parent company of TrafficZ.
- DomainNameNews reported on April 22nd, 2008, that TrafficZ intends to buy NameIntelligence, the parent company of DomainTools for 16-18 million dollars. The rumor was officially confirmed some two weeks later, on May 6th, 2008.
- Best Parking Company at the DOMAINfest Global 2008.
- PPCIncome, a website specialized in analyzing domain name monetization services, named TrafficZ as being "the most improved PPC domain parking service" in 2005.
- About TrafficZ
- Divisions of Thought Convergence
- Kevin Vo and Ammar Kubba: How They Became Friends, Beat the Odds and Hit It Big With TrafficZ
- DRT: TrafficZ purchases NameIntelligence/DomainTools
- Thought Convergence Acquires Name Intelligence
- DOMAINfest Global 2008 Delivers Dazzling Conference Encore in Hollywood, California
- TrafficZ in PPCIncome