VoIP, ADR, AFA, AFNIC, APTLD, APRAM, APNG, BGC, BE, CAIP, CDT, CIGREF, CNRI, CORE-MoU, CCT, DARPA, DOC, ITU, DAG, DT, DRP, EC, ECTA, eCOMLAC, DNSO, ETNO, ETSI, IGF, EuroISPA, EOI, FCC, FOA, FF, FFWG, FAG, GA, GCOT, GPML, GII, HSTLD, IAB, IAHC, ICC, IESG, LACTLD, iPOC, JPA, URL
- GPML-CP this article could use more clarification. It's not clear how the GMPL and New TLDs are related.
CSG, JIG, KENIC, LSE, MARQUES, MPAA, MOPO, NANC, NANP, NCPH, NSF, NSI, NTIA, NCSG, NOIF, OECD, OARC, OSC, PAB, PEDNR, RAP WG, PDDM, PDDRP, RAA, RrSG, SRS, SIC, SG, SOI, TDG, TIX, TMC, TOR, UPU, URSS, USCIB, USPTO, VI, VIWG
- MoU-CP - Can you also add explanations of other relevant MoUs, such as the gTLD-MoU and the CORE MoU?
- Alternative Root Server
- RyC - CP - please update the information in this article using this page. your primary source is too old. Done
- RySG-CP - needs more references.
- TCP - CP - Can you do a little work to elaborate how IP is involved with TCP? Done
- TzNIC-CP - please write out an explanation of the structure.
- Netnod - CP - please include a history section.