User talk:Jackie Treiber
You should add a page on yourself here: Jackie Treiber.
Mbrt: Of course! For what language are you interested in translating?
- User:Jmariet Indonesian, Banyumasan, allow? :)
Can you give me bureaucrat I can help you to create account. I already know system operations MediaWiki, So I can use carefully. I give Icannwiki irc, You can connect at #icannwiki via freenode.net Mbrt (talk) 04:33, 22 November 2016 (PST)
You can reference the ICANNWiki Ambassadorship Program if you wish to obtain Admin status. Edits must be productive and meaningful and not create more work for admins. Some of your work has been flagged for deletion and some of your articles has errors. Please fix them and we can move forward. Jackie Treiber (talk) 08:43, 22 November 2016 (PST)
Hi Thanks for respond I want to ask
Still wait (please fast respon)
If you granted me admin. I will work with more article and I also repair and create new article for ICW. I know how to use admin tools. I have experience with MediaWiki Interface system server etc. I also work in git WMF. So I will help you in here. I will be trusted with right. Thanks Mbrt (talk) 22:37, 7 January 2017 (PST)
In the flashiest of flashes ;-)
Good question! I probably shouldn't have approved that account. Thanks for the heads up. :)
And the actual SPAM content shall stay? --Manorainjan 15:03, 30 January 2017 (PST)
Hm ... now it does. Possibly only a lag in the database procedures... --Manorainjan 09:50, 30 January 2017 (PST)
- I found it amidst the 6.000 un-categorized files which I intent to categorize whenever I got some time...
- Do You want to add it to her peoples page, or shall I do that? --Manorainjan 08:23, 6 February 2017 (PST)
- What was wrong? --Manorainjan 08:39, 6 February 2017 (PST)
Templates messing up the user boxes
Here test edit You can see how to prevent the additional templates from messing up the user boxes. That my be not what is written in the book, but it works ;-) --Manorainjan 10:18, 6 February 2017 (PST)
- Not sure what you mean by "messing up". The userboxes seem fine to me. Not sure what I'm missing. Jackie Treiber (talk)
- Of course it looks good NOW. ;-) If You take the trouble to Click on "older edit" once, You will see, how it was before. It may depend on the browser .... --Manorainjan 10:34, 6 February 2017 (PST)
As I wrote: it depends on the browser. After You wrote, that it looks fine to You, I tried another browser. When I look with Firefox, it looks good, with Opera it looks like what I uploaded. --Manorainjan 10:49, 6 February 2017 (PST)
Regarding Your update https://icannwiki.org/index.php?title=Playing_Cards&diff=next&oldid=416607 Would it not be best to delete the domain part altogether -http://icannwiki.org/- and turn it into a valid wiki link which would not be dependent on any changes in the domain? --Manorainjan 13:51, 27 February 2017 (PST)
"The position was relatively ..." what? --Manorainjan 13:12, 1 May 2017 (PDT)
- Isn't there an adjective missing? For me that sentence makes no sense without it. --Manorainjan 13:23, 1 May 2017 (PDT)