Difference between revisions of "WhyPark"
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
WhyPark's system provides content
WhyPark's system provides content to clients' domain names, obtaining search engine visibility for domains instead of relying on type-in traffic only. <ref>[http://www.whypark.com/about.htm About WhyPark]</ref>.
== History ==
== History ==
Revision as of 17:05, 13 January 2011
|Industry:||Internet, Domain Development|
|Founded:||Willoughby, OH (2006)|
c/o Parked.com, Ltd.
|Craig Rowe, Founder and CEO|
WhyPark's system provides daily content to clients' domain names, obtaining search engine visibility for domains instead of relying on type-in traffic only. .
- 2006/March WhyPark was founded by Craig Rowe, who previously ran BillingOrchard, an online electronic billing application for small to medium-sized enterprises in need of time-based, recurring billing.
- 2009/April/28 WhyPark acquired by domain name parking provider Parked.com.
- 2010/July/6 WhyPark launches Domain Apps.
Products and Services offered by WhyPark
A domain development platform which can create "distinctive, content-rich sites" instantly.
Domain Apps which add new functionality to the websites.
- WhyPark was named the best domain parking alternative by Domainnamewire.com.
- WhyPark won the "Best New Monetizing Solution" at T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Miami.