|Industry:||Internet, Domain Development|
|Founded:||Willoughby, OH (2006)|
c/o Parked.com, Ltd.
|Craig Rowe, Founder and CEO|
WhyPark's proprietary system provides new and relevant content daily to clients' domain names, obtaining search engine visibility for domains instead of relying on type-in traffic only.
Unlike traditional parking services, WhyPark's content helps establish a domain's traffic by offering relevant content for visitors.
- 2006/March WhyPark was founded by Craig Rowe, who previously ran BillingOrchard, an online electronic billing application for small- to medium-sized enterprises in need of time-based, recurring billing.
- 2009/April/28 WhyPark acquired by domain name parking provider Parked.com.
- 2010/July/6 WhyPark launches Domain Apps.
Products and Services offered by WhyPark
WhyPark provides a domain development platform which can create distinctive, content-rich sites instantly.
WhyPark helps build new traffic or attract repeat visitors, by providing rich content according to the niche of the website.
WhyPark develops Domain Apps which add new functionality to the websites.
- WhyPark was named the best domain parking alternative by Domainnamewire.com.
- WhyPark won the "Best New Monetizing Solution" at T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Miami.