ICANNWiki gives everyone a voice in the future of the Internet
ICANNWiki is an indispensable resource for the ICANN Community. For anyone and everyone interested in Internet Governance. An open platform managed by the community for the community. Independent from ICANN. Together, we compile and synthesize relevant information and provide historical context for the DNS from a neutral point of view. Whether it's timely updates on policy development, deep dives into community work, or primers on salient issues such as DNS Abuse, ICANNWiki provides a forum for the community to build and share knowledge. We are grateful to our sponsors, both past and present.
ICANNWiki is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible in the United States.
Sponsor us for exposure, impact, or both.
Bronze Sponsor ($1,000/conference or $3,000/year)
Silver Sponsor ($2,500/conference or $7,500/year)
- All Bronze benefits, plus:
- Time with an ICANNWiki staff member to work with you on articles associated with your organization and/or interests
- Selection of featured articles/series on Main Page
- Logo included in the sponsorship graphics for meeting giveaways
Gold Sponsor ($5,000/conference or $15,000/year)
- All Silver benefits, plus:
- Prominent placement of your logo on the meeting's Mural:
- Direct how we use your donation
- Request a project to be developed or contribute to ongoing content and technical efforts
Platinum Sponsor ($10,000/conference or $30,000/year)
- All Gold benefits, plus:
- Top placement of your logo on giveaways like:
If your organization is operating in the ICANN space, there might be an opportunity for an in-kind sponsorship! Past and ongoing in-kind donations include gTLD analytics, legal assistance for our organization, and intern support.
Are you interested in sponsoring our work? Do you have an idea for an in-kind sponsorship? Contact the team to continue the conversation.
- ray [at] icannwiki.com
- jessica [at] icannwiki.org