|Registry:||Charleston Road Registry Inc.|
|Registry Backend:||Google Corporation|
|Priority #:||657 - Google (Charleston Road Registry Inc.)|
|Parked Domain %:||N/A|
|Delegation:||20 June 2015|
- Google (Charleston Road Registry Inc.), which applied for a total of 101 new gTLDs. Sarah Falvey, Senior Policy Analyst of Google is the main contact person in the application. 
Amazon withdrew their application for the .drive TLD in July 2014 after an assumed private deal or auction that left Google as the only applicant for the string. Google also won .dev in the same month against Amazon, while Amazon became the sole applicant for .you and .talk after Google withdrew.
Amazon and Google are competing for a total of 21 domain name strings.
- Online Marketing Firm fishbat Inc., Breaks Down the ICANN gTLD Announcement
- Amazon could own .book as domains up for grabs
- Amazon and Google Deal on .talk, .play, .drive and others Kevin Murphy, 26 July 2014; DomainIncite; Retrieved 01 August 2014
- Google and Amazon compete on 21 new top level domain applications