|Date Implemented:||14 May 2015|
|Parked Domain %:||35.02 %|
|Delegation:||14 May 2015|
|General Availability:||19 November 2015|
- Interlink Co., Ltd.- In 2009, the company launched the World Domain Cup in search for the most popular domain name. Out of the 4,000 domain name strings submitted by the contest participants, .earth emerged as the favorite with 44% votes. The company's application was submitted by its subsidiary company UrbanBrain, which provides new gTLD consultancy services for Japanese brands. UrbanBrain partnered with Neustar to provide back-end registry solutions for its clients.
- Charleston Road Registry Inc. (Google) - This is one of the 101 new gTLDs applied for by the search engine giant. Sarah Falvey, Senior Policy Analyst, is the main contact person in the application.
- Delegated String, ICANN.org Retrieved 14 May 2015
- Interlink Co. Ltd Announces Winner in World Domain Cup
- Neustar and UrbanBrain Form Strategic Alliance
- Another 11 New gTLDs Won at Auction DomainIncite; By Kevin Murphy; Retrieved 13 Nov 2014
- Google applied for 101 New Domains