Difference between revisions of ".cloud"
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Revision as of 21:03, 15 October 2012
|Registry:||ARUBA PEC S.p.A.|
|Parked Domain %:||53.16 %|
|Delegation:||26 June 2015|
|General Availability:||16 February 2016|
- CloudNames, a Norwegian TLD consultancy and management services provider. CloudNames plans to provide a dedicated identity and online space for companies and organizations engaged in offering cloud-based services through the .cloud string. The company plans to operate the TLD as an open TLD with unrestricted registration. CloudNames has partnered with Afilias to provide back-end registry solutions to ensure that the .cloud domain name space is secured and that new DNSSEC security protocols will be implemented. 
- Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd., it is one of 68 applications that the company has filed for on its own behalf.
- Symantec Corporation, the company provides security, storage and systems management solutions for its clients worldwide. Fair Winds Partners help the company submit its application with ICANN. Phil Lodico, Managing Partner of Fair Winds Partners is the contact person.
- Amazon, the company filed for the 76 domain name strings including .cloud through its office in Luxembourg. 
- ARUBA S.p.A., the company is based in Italy and Stefano Cecconi is the contact person.
- Donuts (Dash Cedar, LLC), a start-up registry operator that applied for 307 new gTLDs. 
- Google (Charleston Road Registry Inc.), has applied for 101 TLDs. Sarah Falvey, Senior Policy Analyst of Google is the main contact person in the application.