|Priority #:||335 - Top Level Domain Holdings|
342 - Dot Registry LLC
462 - STRAAT Investments (NU DOT CO LLC)
798 - Donuts (Foggy North, LLC)
1307 - Afilias
1425 - Top Level Design
1472 - myLLC GmbH
1843 - Google (Charleston Road Registry Inc.)
- Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd., it is one of 68 applications that Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. has filed for on its own behalf. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Dot Registry LLC - a new registry operator established by Ephraim Gershon and plans to restrict the registration of domain names to United States companies that legitimately registered with Secretaries of State or to the equivalent state agency. It is a Community Application. The application failed its initial evaluation in June 2013 due to its responses to the financial questions in the application; it requested and passed extended evaluation.
- Top Level Design, submitted a total of 10 applications including .llc. 
- STRAAT Investments, the parent company of .co Internet founded and chaired by Juan Diego Calle is also a contender for the .llc TLD to serve as registry operator. The TLD is one of the 13 new gTLDs applied for by the company with ICANN. Neustar will serve as the back-end registry service provider for string. 
- Google (Charleston Road Registry Inc.)
- Donuts (Foggy North, LLC) - This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- myLLC GmbH
- LLC Registry, LLC - WITHDRAWN
TLDH & $15mm Auction Funding
On February 26 2013, Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. announced that it had entered into a funding agreement worth $15 million to be used in the case of auction for a specific unnamed TLD. The investor will not receive ownership of the TLD but a share of future revenues. TLDH did not name the TLD that the funds are directed for, and it is in 11 head to head contentions and 12 featuring more than one contender.
In June 2014 a Community Priority Evaluation (CPE) panel decided that the only Community applicant for .llc, Dot Registry LLC, would not prevail as a community applicant, giving them a 5 out of 16 possible points (14 are needed to pass). Thus the applicant will now have to resolve the contention set through other means such as a Private or ICANN auction.
- gTLD Application Update 92 applications submitted, TLDH.org
- Dot Registry applying for four US-only gTLDs
- Four Failures and 92 Passes in Latest New gTLD Results, DomainIncite.com Published & Retrieved 17 June 2013
- ICANNWiki boss applies for 10 gTLDs
- Parent company of .Co Internet applies for 13 top level domains (here’s the list)
- TLDh Gets 15 Million for A Single Top Level Domain Name Auction, DomainNameWire.com Published and Retrieved 26 Feb 2013
- CPE Status ICANN.org; Retrieved 13 June 2014