Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
David Aragort is the Chief of Institutional Relations at RedesAyuda. He has worked as a researcher and digital security trainer for journalists, human rights defenders, and social and political activists from Latin America and the Caribbean countries such as Venezuela, Cuba, Colombia, and Brazil. He has collaborated with organizations that defend freedom, democracy, and human rights at a regional and global level.
Aragort's IG involvement accolades have included:
- CEPPS Youth DRG Cross-Sectoral Advisory Group (2022-2023)
- IRI Generation Democracy Member (2022)
- Internet Society's Early Career Fellow (2022)
- Alliance of Democracies - Democracy Tech Entrepreneur Fellow (2022)
- Open Internet for Democracy Leader (2021-2022)
ICANN76 Playing Card Illustration
- ↑ Aragort's LinkedIn Profile Accessed Jan 10, 2023