Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Eric Harrington is the owner of Harrington Enterprises. He has previously served as the Founder & former President at Moniker.com, a domain name registrations, sales, and monetization company.
Eric Harrington has an MBA in Entrepreneurship & Finance from Harvard Business School and BSME in Mechanical Engineering from Michigan State University.
- Manufacturing Engineer, Ford Motor Company, 1989 - 1991.
- Corporate Audit Manager, General Electric, 1991 - 1995.
- Senior Director/Corporate Strategic Planning Director, Emerson Electric Co., 1997 — 1999.
- Founder & President, Moniker.com, 2000 - 2008.
- Owner, Vital Power Solutions, 2009 - 2010.
- Owner, Harrington Enterprises, March 2008 - Present.