John Paul Havey
John Paul Havey is the Vice President of Corporate Services and Corporate Secretary for CIRA, the Canadian ccTLD registry. He has been with CIRA since 2011, and has previous experience working in the financial teams of prominent companies in the telecom, cable, aviation, high-tech, and non-profit sectors.
- Chief Financial Officer of the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, April 2006 – January 2011
- Chief Executive Officer at Intelcan, March 2004 – February 2006
- Vice President of Finance & Corporate Affairs at the Canadian Automobile Association, April 2002 – March 2004
- Vice President Finance & CFO at Sybridge Technologies, an Intelcan subsidiary, September 2000 – August 2001
- Vice President of Finance at Eftia OSS Solutions, January 2000 – September 2000
- Various Finance, Investment, Business Development positions (see below) at the BCE Group of Companies, January 1990 – December 1999
- Director of Finance & Business Development at Emergis
- Senior Financial Analyst at Stentor Resource Centre Inc.
- Director of Sales & Marketing at Bell Canada International
- Manager of International Taxation at Bell Canada International
- Staff Accountant at Ernst & Young LLP Partnership, September 1987 – January 1990
Paul received a Bachelors with Honours in Commerce (Marketing) from the University of Ottawa in 1987. He was certified as a Chartered Accountant in 1990 by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario (ICAO).