Lance Wolak is the Vice President of Marketing for the Public Interest Registry. He manages the global marketing strategy, public relations, and product management. He has been with the PIR since 2007; and has been in charge of sharing the companies successes in IDNs and DNSSEC implementation with the larger Internet community. In his first year he oversaw the rebranding of .org; in 2008 he introduced a new product management process.
Mr. Wolak has over 20 years of international marketing experience.
Mr. Wolak has been a speaker at many industry meetings and conferences, including at ICANN's meetings. He speaks on DNSSEC implementation, new gTLDs and IDNs, registries and the secondary market, and TLD sales channel development. An entire list of his speaking engagements can be found on his website.
- Vice President, Marketing & Sales at Pir.org (2007 – Present)
- Director, Product Marketing at TallyGenicom (2001 – 2007)
- Director, Business Development at PLS (1999 – 2001)
- Worldwide Marketing Manager at Xerox Corporation (1994 – 1999)
- Director of Marketing at Cimage Corporation (1990 – 1994).