Difference between revisions of "Nathalie Dreyfus"
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
Revision as of 17:34, 15 March 2011
Nathalie Dreyfus is the CEO of Dreyfus & Associés.
Nathalie works as a French Trademark Attorney, and is registered with Institut National de la Propriété Intellectuelle. Nathalie has also worked as an Industrial Property Attorney and WIPO panelist in Geneva, and NAF panelist. She has been a part of numerous decisions as a panellist in the WIPO Mediation and Arbitration Center.
She is also a European Trademark Attorney registered with OHIM. Nathalie worked at the Centre d'études internationales de la Propriété Intellectuelle (CEIPI) in 1996.
Other Mediation and Arbitration Work
- Expert in the Belgium Arbitration Center (CEIPANI)
- Panellist in the National Arbitration Forum (NAF)
- Panellist in the Paris Mediation and Arbitration Center (CMAP)
- Expert before the Court of Appeals - Paris
She received her postgraduate qualifications in Intellectual Property Law from University of Paris II, Panthéon Assas in 1991.
- International Trademark association (INTA)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- European Community Trademark Association (ECTA)
- Association of Induistrial Property Attorneys (ACPI)
- Pharmaceutical Trade Marks Group (PTMG)
- Association of French trademark, Patent & Design Attorney
- Internet and Trademark Commission of the French Association of Practitioners in Trademark and Designs Law, (APRAM)
- CEIPI (AACEIPI)
- Internet Commission, National Institute of Industrial Property Agents (CNCPI)
- National Institute of Industrial Property Agents (CNCPI)
- French Association of Information and Telecommunication Law (AFDIT)
- French Chapter Internet Society (ISOC)
- ICANN At-Large Committee (ALAC
- Association of Industrial Property Attorneys (ACPI)
- LES (Licensing Executives Society International)