|Registry Provider:||KSregistry GmbH|
|Registry:||AC Webconnecting Holding B.V.|
|Priority #:||429 - AC Webconnecting Holding B.V.|
|Parked Domain %:||6.81 %|
|Delegation:||16 June 2016|
|General Availability:||14 December 2016|
- AC Webconnecting Holding B.V. - The contact person is Andrei Dumitriu (email@example.com). All information available on www.nic.cam.
Initially, there were 3 applicants : Demand Media (United TLD|United TLD Holdco Ltd.), Famous Four Media (dot Agency Limited) and AC Webconnecting Holding B.V..Verisign submitted a separate String Confusion Objection to the ICDR against each of the applicants for .cam, on the basis that Internet users would confuse the string with the popular .com string. In two of the three objections submitted, the panelist assigned to the case ruled in favor of the applicant, meaning the objection was dismissed. However, Verisign prevailed in the objection against Demand Media's application. Demand Media appealed the decision and finally won. After an auction process, AC Webconnecting Holding B.V.remained the sole applicant for the new gTLD.
- Davos Klosters Resort Webcams are available directly on davos.cam.
- DEVISUBOX, European leader for jobsite supervision use construction.cam to display its main projects.
- Light Labs Inc., the innovative 16 lens cameras manufacturer use light.cam to show its camera in action.
- my.cam is a social platform that facilitates your communication, by bringing all social media to the same place.
See other examples of .CAM websites on www.nic.cam.