|Date Implemented:||22 May 2015|
|Priority #:||1205 - |
1347 - Donuts (Lone Hollow, LLC)
|Parked Domain %:||71.06 %|
|Delegation:||22 May 2015|
|General Availability:||02 September 2015|
.mba is a delegated TLD in ICANN's New gTLD Program. Donuts (Lone Hollow, LLC) manages the TLD and is its Registry. The proposed application succeeded and was delegated to the Root Zone on 22 May, 2015. The extension reached General Availability September 2, 2015. 
- Donuts (Lone Hollow, LLC) - This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Google (Charleston Road Registry Inc.)
- Your Dot Phd, Inc.
The application was issued a GAC Early Warning from the representative of Australia and GAC Chair, Heather Dryden. The warning system is noted as a strong recommendation on behalf of national governments to the ICANN Board that a given TLD application should be denied as it stands. Applicants are encouraged to work with objecting GAC members.
The warning states that the TLD refers to a regulated market but that the applicant has not provided for adequate measures to protect from consumer harm.
- Delegated String, ICANN.org Retrieved 27 May 2015
- .mba General Availability. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- MBA Status, ICANN.org
- GAC Early Warning, NewgTLDS.ICANN.org Retrieved 25 Nov 2012
- MBA AU, GACweb.ICANN.org Retrieved 25 Nov 2012