|Parked Domain %:||46.13 %|
|Delegation:||30 May 2015|
|General Availability:||08 September 2015|
.ski is a gTLD delegated to the DNS Root Zone in ICANN's New gTLD Program on 30 May 2015. Afilias is the registry operator for the gTLD. It was originally managed by Starting Dot until Afilias acquired the company and its rights to .archi and two other gTLDs (.bio and .archi) in August 2016
- STARTING DOT, Community Application, a Start-up registry company based in France is applying for the TLD in partnership with Adrenaline TLD, a start-up company based in New York dedicated in operating sports related TLDs.   STARTING DOT's application for the string is supported by Domaines Skiables De France (Ski Areas of France), General Counsel of Savoy, Tignes, a well-known international ski resort and Antoine Dénériaz, a French Alpine skier who won a gold medal in the Olympic downhill competition at the 2006 Olympic Games. 
- Donuts (Wild Lake, LLC), the company has applied for 307 TLDs. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here. The Fédération Internationale de Ski filed a community objections against this application.
STARTING DOT's application for .ski is a community priority application, which requires that the applicant must prove it has singular community support. Ski groups that have come out to support the organization include: The International Ski Federation, the US Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA), Alpine Canada, the Canadian Snowsports Association, France Montagnes, Fédération Française de Ski (FFS), and the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
- ↑ Delegated Strings, ICANN.org Retrieved 15 April 2014
- ↑ Afilias Acquires Premium TLDs .ARCHI, .BIO and .SKI
- ↑ About Adrenaline TLD
- ↑ Starting Dot-Who We Are
- ↑ Dot ski Community and Supporters
- ↑ Starting Dot Announces Application for .Ski Top Level Domain
- ↑ Pending Cases, ICC.ICANN.orgRetrieved 15 May 2013
- ↑ The Worlds Leading Ski and Snowsports Organizations Support the Starting Dot Community Based Ski New gTLD Application, dot-ski.com
- ↑ Comment 9148, gTLDcomment.ICANN.org