|Registry Provider:||ARI Registry Services|
|Registry:||Artemis Internet Inc|
|Priority #:||1187 - Deutsche Post AG, Assigned to Artemis Internet Inc.|
| Rob Cotton, Chief Executive Officer |
Pete Stock, Chief Operation Director
Jean-Christophe Vignes, Director of Domain Operations
|Parked Domain %:||72.55 %|
|Delegation:||06 December 2014|
Operated by NCC Group plc and its subsidiary NCC Group Domain Services (originally formed as Artemis Internet), the .trust registry combines brand protection with a new high standard of security, giving customers the assurance that they can safely transact with any site identified by a .trust domain name.
To do so, the Registry provides a set of best-of-breed verification tools and a dedicated security operations center (SOC) team whose continual monitoring gives .trust registrants assurance that they are in line with security best practices and remain compliant with the .trust Technical Policy.
.trust Technical Policy
Assignment and Delegation of the TLD
In accordance with ICANN procedures, Deutsche Post AG signed a Registry agreement with ICANN which was then assigned to NCC Group’s subsidiary Artemis Internet, now renamed NCC Group Domain Services, on October 16, 2014. 
NCC Group Domain Services is now the Registry for the TLD, which was delegated to the Root Zone on December 6, 2014 
In order to be able to offer the .trust Domain Service as an end-to-end solution, NCC Group has taken advantage of the Vertical Integration principles adopted by ICANN and has formed an ICANN-accredited Registrar , NCC Group Secure Registrar.
-  "NCC Group brings .trust to the internet." Retrieved 27 Jan 2015.
-  "NCC Group publishes .trust Technical Policy." Retrieved 27 Jan 2015.
-  "Acquisition of rights to first gTLD - .trust." Retrieved 27 Jan 2015.
-  .trust Registry Agreement. Retrieved 27 Jan 2015.
-  Delegation Record for .TRUST. Retrieved 27 Jan 2015.
-  "NCC Group to open .trust domain for registration." Retrieved 27 Jan 2015.
-  ICANN-Accredited Registrars. Retrieved 27 Jan 2015.
-  New gTLD Current Application Status. Retrieved 27 Jan 2015.