|Affiliation:||University of Technology|
Ajit Sharma has been an has been a Technical Project Manager of Infrastructure at the University of Technology in Sydney since January 2013. He manages multiple infrustructure projects annually for the university.
He was formerly an Enterprise Systems & Networks Infrastructure Manager for the University of the South Pacific.
He is involved with ISOC, and has received numerous ICANN fellowships, including for the 35th conference in Sydney, and the 33rd meeting in Cairo. Ajit Sharma has also received an APNIC Fellowship to attend APNIC 26 in New Zealand.
- Team Leader, Server Operating Systems at University of the South Pacific.
- Systems & Networks Analyst, University of the South Pacific.
- Network Engineer, Internet Services at Telecom Fiji Limited.
- Red Hat Certified Instructor,
- Cisco Certified Instructor,
- Red Hat Certified Engineer,
- Cisco Certified Network Professional,
- Microsoft Certified Engineer.