Johannes K. Chiang
|Email:||jkchiang [at] nccu.edu.tw|
Johannes K. Chiang is a Professor in the Department of Management Information System(MIS), National Chengchi University.
Mr. Chiang is among the signatories of a Civil Society Statement adressed to ICANN underlining the identified election issues, and recommending policies to render ICANN more accountable and effective.
- Machine Learning Trend Anticipation by Text Mining Methodology Based on SSCI Database 
- The Research on Applying RFID Information System Architecture for Museum Service 
- E-Commerce Research Trend Forecasting: A Study of Bibliometric Methodology 
- The preliminary study of ubiquitous infrastructure of museum service applications in national palace museum 
- Developing a Governmental Long-Term Archive Management System on Semantic Grid 
- Prototype Design of Decision Supports for GRID Clearinghouse Service Framework 
- Developing an Approach for Multidimensional Data Mining on various Granularities ~ on Example of Financial Portfolio Discovery 
- Gestalt of an Approach for Multidimensional Data Mining on Concept Taxonomy Forest to Discover Association Patterns with various Data Granularities 
- Bibliometric Analysis of Social Capital Research During 1956 to 2008 
- Studies of CPW-fed Compact Equilateral Triangular-ring Slot Antennas