Jump to navigation Jump to search
He has been an attorney with the firm since 2000 and was made the lead associate concerning Intellectual Property in 2010.
- Academy of American and International Law
- Mexican Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- International Trademark Association
- Intellectual Property Professionals
- WIPO Academy Alumni 
- 2000-2004: He received a bachelor degree in Law from the University Iberoamericana, Mexico;
- 2006: Harvard Law School for the ILAWA Seminar in Mexico;
- 2008-2009: Within the Autonomous Technological Institute of Mexico he studied Law for Communications and Information Technology;
- 2009: Oscar Arias became a Fellow of the Academy of American of International Law within the Centre for American and International Law;
- 2010: He studied "Law for Industrial Property and Authoring" at the University Anahuac.