|Email:||p.papaspil [at] yme.gov.gr|
Panagiotis Papaspiliopoulos is the General Directorate of Communications at the Hellenic Ministry of Communications & Transport. He is responsible for the operational planning of SYZEFXIS, and represents the Ministry of Communications and Transport at several organizations, such as the European Telecommunications Standardisation Institute (ETSI), TE-T, TE91 & TE93 Technical Committees of ELOT (The Hellenic Organization for Standardization).
He is also the National Liaison Officer of Greece for the European Network and Information Security Agency.
Mr. Papaspiliopoulos joined the General Directorate of Telecommunications in July 2002 as a Telecommunications Expert. Before joining the Ministry of Transport and Communications, he worked as a Telecommunication Engineer at iTeam. From 1999-2001, he was a Telecom Engineer at Siemens.
Panagiotis studied Electrical Engineering at the National Technical University of Athens. He holds a Master of Science in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from the University of Bristol.
Work with ICANN
- Representative of Greece to the GAC.
- Representative of the Ministry of Transport & Communications to the Advisory Group IGF.
- Representative to ICCP, CISP & WPISP Committees of OECD.
- Representative to the HLIG & IIG Working Groups of European Commission.
- He attends IGF meetings and ICANN Meetings.