Rudi Daniel has worked in Technology Management for over 20 years. He started life as a packaging design engineer in defense avionics and communications and offshore marine communication systems working for Original Equipment Manufacturers in the UK, Europe, and North Africa.
Currently, he operates as a self employed Consultant and would like to pursue further possibilities in the region. He has taken time to build his network in the region through participation in regional internet governance with the CTU, regional ICT stakeholders group CIVIC, regional internet registries ARIN and LACNIC, and ICANN.
Daniel has resided in the English Eastern Caribbean region for the past seven years. He is interested in ICT and its potential for development and e-business within micro, small, and medium size enterprises; he is also interested in training and digital literacy.
A mature life long learner, he continues to update himself in the principles, governance and policy areas of new knowledge economies.
His main language is English. He is both a Caribbean citizen and a UK citizen.
Technology Management, Training, Project Management, Knowledge Management
- Country Representative WSA
- Member, ARIN
- Consulting and ICT Training for Small Businesses: Caribbean Region
- Design Manager, EB Communications
- Design Manager, STC Marine
- R&D engineer (Electro-Mech), Plessey
- R&D engineer, Avionics and Communications projects for international defense industries
- University of East London