She was also an inSIG 2018 Fellow and APrIGF 2017 Fellow.
She was a Netmission Ambassador in 2013 in Hong Kong and that was her first interaction with the Internet and Communication Technology (ICT) and IG policy space started. She was part of the organising team from Hong Kong that organised over 25 youth from Asia to introduce youth participation at ICANN 49 Singapore and other IG forums. Their efforts led to the formation of the Nextgen@ICANN Programme later.
Since 2013, her involvement has grown as a devoted volunteer and fellow at regional forums, ISOC chapter (Mumbai), yIGF, APrIGF where she is a part of the Member of MSG and Co-chair of Program Committee, IGF, and YCIG (Youth Coalition on Internet Governance).
In 2017, she worked as a consultant with the IGF Secretariat. She served as supporting IGF consultant for the 2017 Best Practice Forums on Gender and Access and Connecting and Enabling the next Billion Phase 3(CENB-III).The Best Practice Forums (BPFs) are part of the Intersessional work programme of the 2017 Internet Governance Forum (IGF2017). Based on community input she produced best practice documents on selected topics. As a consultant she supported the process and served as the editor of the final outcome document.
Internet Governance Involvement
- ICANN 63 Fellow
- inSIG 2018 Fellow
- APrIGF Fellow
- Member of MSG (APrIGF)
- ISOC Mumbai Member
- Diplo Foundation
- Representative of APRALO at ALAC
- Member of NCUC at GNSO
- Hong Kong Baptist University: Master of Arts in International Journalism (MAIJS): 2013 - 2014
- Jai Hind College- Mumbai University: Bachelor’s in Mass Media (BMM): 2008 - 2011
- Travel Daily Media: Editor for Travel Daily
- United Nations: Consultant for IGF Secretariat
- Editec International: Consulting Digital Media Editor for FoodBiz Asia
- DestinAsian Media Group: Consulting Online Editor for DestinAsian
- Big Decisions- A Newscorp Company: Content Strategist