|Stakeholder Group(s):||Private Sector - General Business/Legal|
Hirotaka Nakajima is a full-time researcher at Mercari, secretary of ISOC Japan Chapter and a partner of Kamoike.net LLP. He is currently doing research about secure routing mechanism utilizing blockchain, and also running an experimental ISP for research projects.
Hirotaka is currently working as a full-time reseacher at Mercari which is one of most popular Japanese C2C market place mobile apps, and researching a data center network and blockchain. Previously, he has worked as a software engineer at W3C(World Wide Web Consortium) and developing systems and tools used for Web standardization.
ICANN and Internet Governance Participation
- Speaker of a workshop, APrIGF2018
- Secretary, Internet Society(ISOC), Japan Chapter
- Internet Governance Conference Japan(IGCJ)
Involvement of Technical Community
- JANOG(Japan Network Operators' Group)
- 2010 B.A.(Environmental Information), Keio University
- 2012 Master of Media and Governance, Keio University
- 2012〜 Ph.d (Media and Governance), Keio University