||UK Creative Ideas Limited
|Parked Domain %:
||23 June 2016
||10 May 2017
.art is a proposed gTLD string under ICANN's new gTLD expansion program.
- Aremi Group, a company based in Luxembourg confirmed its application for the string. According to the company, its primary objective is to promote art and the string will serve as an online destination for creative individuals, art collectors, art institutions and organizations worldwide.
- Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd., .art is one of 68 applications that the company has applied for on its own behalf.
- Top Level Design, submitted a total of 10 applications.
- .Art Registry Inc., John Kane of Afilias is the company's primary contact person.
- Dadotart, Inc., applied under the Community gTLD category.
- Baxter Tigers, LLC primary contact person is Daniel Schindler, EVP of Donuts.
- UK Creative Ideas Limited, Christopher John Glancy is the contact person.
- Merchant Law Group LLP, company is based in Canada and Brendon James Ralfe is the contact person.
- Uniregistry, Corp., a new company established by Frank Schilling.
- EFLUX.ART, LLC, submitted a community gTLD application and listed Anton Vidokle as contact person.