|Headquarters:||Gustav-Heinemann-Ring 60, Munich|
|Email:||mail [at] ntldstats.com|
| Stefan Meinecke, Owner|
Denis Wisotzki, COO
nTLDStats is a data provider that offers statistics and breakdowns for new gTLDs.
Since May 2014 registries, registrants and large domain holders can update their data to help keep their data accurate.
Products & Services
nTLDStats provides statistics and breakdowns about:
- Registered new gTLD Domain Names
- Registry Backend Provider
- Registry Operators
- Launch Dates
- Domain Parking
nTLDStats also provide an API. It is still in beta, but it provides access to most of the statistics and breakdowns.
Additional to that, they provides a WHOIS validator to check any given new gTLD WHOIS output for compliance with the Registration Data Directory Service Specifications set throughout various ICANNs RAs.
Even though nTLDStats became quite popular, there are still doubts that the provided statistics are accurate. The main reason for those divergences shown by competitors are different methods being used to determine statistics or excluding domain names as internal ones.
- Interview with Stefan Meinecke Published 11 March 2014
- Request nTLDStats Account Retrieved 15 March 2016
- German Domain-Recht interview with Stefan Meinecke Published 24 November 2015
- Translated Domain-Recht interview with Stefan Meinecke Published 8 December 2015
- Denis appointed COOR etrieved 24 May 2016
- API Documentation Retrieved 15 March 2016
- WHOIS Validator Retrieved 15 March 2016
- Facebook Review by User