|PIC Submitted:||Download Here|
|Parked Domain %:||75.05 %|
|Delegation:||04 February 2014|
|General Availability:||28 May 2014|
.cruises is an active gTLD that was proposed in ICANN's New gTLD Program. The Registry and manager of the TLD is Donuts (Spring Way, LLC). The proposed application succeeded and was delegated to the Root Zone on 04 February 2014.
There are two applicants for the singular version of this string, .cruise.
Donuts filed for the TLD under the company name Spring Way, LLC. Donuts applied for 307 new gTLDs, each under different company names. Daniel Schindler, Donuts EVP for Marketing and Sales is the main contact person in its application. 
Delegation and Availability
- Delegated Strings, ICANN.org Retrieved 06 Feb 2014
- Pending Cases, ICCWBO.org Retrieved 14 May 2013
- Objection Determinations, ICANN.org Retrieved 06 Feb 2014
- Reveal Day 13 June 2012 – New gTLD Applied-For Strings
- Donuts Portfolio Swells as ICANN Signs 31 New gTLD Contracts, DomainIncite Retrieved 06 Dec 2013