|Registry:||Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu|
|Priority #:||1329 - Deloitte|
|Parked Domain %:||33.33 %|
|Delegation:||29 January 2016|
.deloitte is a delegated Brand TLD in ICANN's new gTLD program. Deloitte's application for the TLD succeeded and the extension was delegated to the Root Zone on 29 January 2016.  It is one of 20 clients working with OpenRegistry for its technical backend registry services. On April 18, 2012, Deloitte confirmed its application for TLD. The company's high ranking officials believe that operating their own .deloitte TLD will help improve the Deloitte brand and protect its intellectual property, including that of its member firms. It will also enhance the online experience, accessibility, usability and information exchange of its clients and recruits with other users. 
Deloitte was one of the first companies to announce its intention to apply for its own Brand TLD.
Deloitte (Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited) is the world's leading private professional services organization. The company has more than 182,000 employees and reported a $28.8 billion revenue in 2011. Deloitte is based in New York City,
- .DELOITTE Delegation. Retrieved 02 Feb 2016.
- ICANN Opens Domain Names, BrandChannel.com
- Watch the Deloitte Strategy Why a New TLD Bill Barrett Deloitte, NetworkMarketingStrategy.mlmmpbtoday.com
- OpenRegistry Behind 20 New gTLD Apps, DomainIncite.com
- Applies for Top Level Domain Name: ".deloitte"
- Deloitte ascends to become the largest private professional services organization worldwide