|Type:||Privately held (Limited Guarantee)|
|Founder(s):||William Welch Deloitte |
Admiral Nobuzo Tohmatsu
|Headquarters:||1633 Broadway |
New York, NY 10019
|Businesses:||Deloitte & Touche LLP |
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Financial Advisory
Deloitte Tax LLP
|Revenue:||$28.8 billion (2011) |
| Barry Salzberg, CEO |
Steve Almond, Chairman
Deloitte (Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited) is the world's leading private professional services organization. The company has more than 182,000 employees and reported a $28.8 billion revenue in 2011. Deloitte is based in New York City,
Application for .Deloitte Brand gTLD
In April, 2012, Deloitte confirmed its application for the .deloitte Brand TLD with ICANN. According to Larry Quinlan, Chief Information Officer, the company's decision to apply for their own TLD will help improve and protect the company's brand. He said, "With the rollout of the TLD, Deloitte member firms will continue as industry leaders in providing clients and people with world-class IT security."  Deloitte was one of the first brands to make a public announcement regarding its intention to apply for the brand TLD.
In 2009, Deloitte was invited by ICANN's Implementation Recommendation Team (IRT) to share its experience in providing rights protection mechanisms for the .asia, .tel, .me and .nl TLD registries, in order to provide recommendations to develop strategies that will increase trademark protections for new TLDs. The company provided a list of 100 brands to be included in the GPMLGlobally Protected Marks List (GPML) proposed by the IRT.
The criteria used by Deloitte in compiling the brand list include:
- Number of trademarks registered by brand holders
- Trademark's history of registrations in previous sunrise periods
- History of trademarks being objects of cybersquatting
- Website ranking and link building
The brand list provide by Deloitte for the proposed GPML is available here.
Deloitte provides the following services: 
- Audit & Enterprise Risk Services
- Financial Advisory Services
- Deloitte Growth Enterprise Services
- Featured Services, which include Chinese Services Group, Sustainability & Climate Change, Deloitte Analytics, Driving Enterprise Value, Finance Transformation, Governance and Risk Management, International Financial Reporting Standards Services (IFRS), Japanese Services Group, Mass Career Customization, Merger & Acquisition and others.
Deloitte partnered with OpenRegistry and eBrand Services in providing a complete solutions to entities interested in operating their own dot Brand gTLD. The services include business case preparation, tax planning and IP structuring, application registration and registry/registrar operations.