|Registry:||Registry Services, LLC|
|Parked Domain %:||48.59 %|
|Delegation:||24 January 2015|
|General Availability:||12 May 2015|
.design is a top-level domain that was delegated to the DNS Root Zone in ICANN's new gTLD expansion program on January 24th, 2015 . Top Level Design was the original Registry operator of the TLD and is its Registry; In April 2021, GoDaddy acquired .design from Top Level Design.
- STRAAT Investments, the parent company of .co Internet submitted its applications for 13 domain name strings including .design. The company partnered with Neustar to become its back-end registry service provider. 
- Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd.- The company filed 68 new gTLDs for its own behalf. Minds + Machines will provide back-end registry services.  This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Donuts filed for 307 new gTLDs under different company names, Black Avenue LLC applied for the .delivery string. The company's back-end registry service provider is Demand Media. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Uniregistry, Corp.- It is one of the 54 new gTLDs filed by the company. 
- BET Inc.- The company is based in Japan and John Kane of Afilias is the main contact person.
- Design Trend Registry Inc.- (Momentous), submitted 4 total applications.The company is based in Canada and Aimee Deziel is the contact person. 
- Starting Dot, a start-up registry company based in France that has submitted 5 TLD applications It withdrew .design in June, 2013
- Delegated String, ICANN.org Retrieved 04 Mar 2015
- GoDaddy Acquires MMX, .club, and .design TLDs
- Parent company of .Co Internet applies for 13 top level domains (here’s the list)
- Top Level Domain Holdings Becomes Largest New gTLD Applicant To Date Applying For 68 Strings
- Donuts Inc eye popping list of 307 new top-level domains
- Uniregistry Corp. applies for 54 new top-level domains...
- Momentous’ .sucks bid “about creating dialogue”, DomainIncite.com
- Our Top Level Domains-.design
- Another contention battle confirmed as Starting Dot reveals five gTLD bids
- Todays New gTLD Withdrawals, DomainIncite.com Published and Retrieved 6 June 2013
- Top Level Design Wins .design Contention Set DomainNameWire.com; Retrieved 25 Sept 2014