|Registry:||Top Level Design|
|Parked Domain %:||47.22 %|
|Delegation:||24 January 2015|
|General Availability:||12 May 2015|
.design is a top-level domain that was delegated to the DNS Root Zone in ICANN's new gTLD expansion program on January 24th, 2015 . Top Level Design manages the TLD and is its Registry. The TLD's Sunrise period began February 24 and will end April 28, 2015. The EAP starts May 5, 2015 and ends May 12. General Availability begins May 12, 2015. 
- STRAAT Investments, the parent company of .co Internet submitted its applications for 13 domain name strings including .design. The company partnered with Neustar to become its back-end registry service provider. 
- Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd.- The company filed 68 new gTLDs for its own behalf. Minds + Machines will provide back-end registry services.  This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Donuts filed for 307 new gTLDs under different company names, Black Avenue LLC applied for the .delivery string. The company's back-end registry service provider is Demand Media. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Uniregistry, Corp.- It is one of the 54 new gTLDs filed by the company. 
- BET Inc.- The company is based in Japan and John Kane of Afilias is the main contact person.
- Design Trend Registry Inc.- (Momentous), submitted 4 total applications.The company is based in Canada and Aimee Deziel is the contact person. 
- Starting Dot, a start-up registry company based in France that has submitted 5 TLD applications It withdrew .design in June, 2013
- Delegated String, ICANN.org Retrieved 04 Mar 2015
- Parent company of .Co Internet applies for 13 top level domains (here’s the list)
- Top Level Domain Holdings Becomes Largest New gTLD Applicant To Date Applying For 68 Strings
- Donuts Inc eye popping list of 307 new top-level domains
- Uniregistry Corp. applies for 54 new top-level domains...
- Momentous’ .sucks bid “about creating dialogue”, DomainIncite.com
- Our Top Level Domains-.design
- Another contention battle confirmed as Starting Dot reveals five gTLD bids
- Todays New gTLD Withdrawals, DomainIncite.com Published and Retrieved 6 June 2013
- Top Level Design Wins .design Contention Set DomainNameWire.com; Retrieved 25 Sept 2014