|Date Implemented:||22 May 2015|
|Priority #:||914 - Donuts (Silver Tigers, LLC)|
|Parked Domain %:||26.61 %|
|Delegation:||22 May 2015|
|General Availability:||02 September 2015|
.fyi is a proposed TLD delegated in ICANN's New gTLD Program. FYI is a colloquial term for the phrase "for your information". Donuts (Silver Tigers, LLC) manages the TLD and is its Registry. The proposed application succeeded and was delegated to the Root Zone on 22 May, 2015. The extension reached General Availability September 2, 2015. 
- Donuts (Silver Tigers, LLC)- The company filed for 307 domain name strings and invested $56 million for application fees alone. Donuts formed different companies for each TLD and Silver Tigers, LLC was created to specifically submit its application for the .fyi string. The back-end registry service provider for the TLD is Demand Media while AusRegistry will provide the DNS services and DNSSEC Extension.  This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Google (Charleston Road Registry Inc.)- The search engine giant established Charleston Road Registry Inc. to provide registry services to nternet users. Google filed for 101 new gTLDs under this company name including .fyi. Its main objective is to improve consumer's choice and to provide them them with an idea of the types of content available via the .fyi domain name space for example news.fyi or environment.fyi. Google will handle the back-end technical registry solutions for the .fyi domain name space.
- Delegated String, ICANN.org Retrieved 27 May 2015
- .fyi General Availability. Retrieved 01 September 2015.
- Donuts Inc eye popping list of 307 new top-level domains
- Application number: 1-1579-33517 for Silver Tigers, LLC
- Google applied for 101 New Domains
- Application number: 1-1683-65308 for Charleston Road Registry Inc.