|Priority #:||305 - Uniregistry, Corp.|
997 - Donuts (Trixy Birch, LLC)
|Parked Domain %:||69.07 %|
|Delegation:||16 August 2014|
|General Availability:||25 November 2014|
- Radix (Dottransfer Inc.), a subsidiary of the Directi group that was created to apply for 31 new TLDs
- Donuts (Trixy Birch, LLC), has applied for 307 TLDs. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
Radix received a GAC Early Warning as an entire applicant, where each one of the applicants was flagged by the U.S. Government. This seems to be the only time a portfolio applicant had all of their applications warned. The issue does not deal with the technical capabilities or thematic content of their applications, but rather the inclusion of an email address associated with the US' Federal Bureau of Investigation. It seems that Radix included correspondence with this address as a recommendation with each of their applications.
Delegation and Availability
- Here are the 54, TheDomains.com
- Millions spent on New gTLDs as 11 contention sets settled, DomainIncite Retrieved 01 May 2014
- RadixReg. GACweb.ICANN.org Retrieved 27 Nov 2012
- Registry Agreements, ICANN.org Retrieved 05 December 2014
- ICANN delegated strings Retrieved 5th December 2014.
- TLD Startup Information, ICANN.org Retrieved 5th December 2014