|Date Implemented:||20 May 2015|
1574 - Top Level Design
1670 - Momentous (Evolving Style Registry Inc.)
|Parked Domain %:||59.85 %|
|Delegation:||04 February 2015|
|General Availability:||20 May 2015|
.style is an active TLD in ICANN's New gTLD Program. Donuts (Binky Moon, LLC) manages the TLD and is its Registry. The proposed application succeeded and was delegated to the Root Zone on 04 February, 2015. The TLD became generally available May 20, 2015.
- Donuts (Binky Moon, LLC), submitted a total of 307 applications. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Momentous submitted 4 total applications, this one under Evolving Style Registry Inc.. 
- Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd., it is one of 68 applications that the company has filed for on its own behalf. This applicant submitted a Public Interest Commitment, which can be downloaded here.
- Top Level Design, submitted 10 total applications.
- Uniregistry Corp., Domainer Frank Schilling's company submitted 54 applications.
TLDH & $15mm Auction Funding
On February 26 2013, Top Level Domain Holdings Ltd. announced that it had entered into a funding agreement worth $15 million to be used in the case of auction for a specific unnamed TLD. The investor will not receive ownership of the TLD but a share of future revenues. TLDH did not name the TLD that the funds are directed for, and it is in 11 head to head contentions and 12 featuring more than one contender.
Saudi Arabia's Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) filed an objection against the TLD.
- Delegated String, ICANN.org Retrieved 06 Apr 2015
- Battles for .chat, .style, .tennis, .bingo, and .sas Are Over By Kevin Murphy, DomainIncite.com; Retrieved 13 Nov 2014
- Momentous, DomainIncite.com
- gTLD Application Update 92 applications submitted, TLDH.org
- Here are the 54 New gTLDs That Frank Schillings Uniregistry applied for, TheDomains.com
- TLDh Gets 15 Million for A Single Top Level Domain Name Auction, DomainNameWire.com Published and Retrieved 26 Feb 2013
- Saudi Arabia Apparently Objects to .Catholic, .Gay, .Bible, and 28 More Proposed New Top-Level Domains, slate.com