|Type:||Internet Governance School|
The Asia Pacific School of Internet Governance (APSIG) is a regional event that helps to create a multistakholder learning opportunity for Interested students, academics, researchers, and individual professionals from the Academia, Civil Society and NGOs, Government and Public Sector, Technical Community and Private Sector.
Asia Pacific School on Internet Governance (APSIG) intends to serve these 500~1,000 Internet governance leaders and experts in Asia through professional courses on the Internet governance and other programs. We expect local and other SIGs and IGFs to serve the 5,00 ~10,000 Internet governance practitioners through their courses.
- Asia Pacific School on Internet Governance (APSIG) intends to serve Internet governance Internet governance experts and leaders in Asia Pacific on their professional upgrades and collaboration.
- APSIG collaborates with national SIGs and IGFs in Asia Pacific which serve several thousand Internet governance practitioners on their capacity development through introductory, general and advanced courses.
- Develop open courseware on the Internet governance
- Offer courses on the Internet governance for IG leaders and experts
- Collaborate with other SIGs and IGFs through All SIG Meetings.
- Offer APSIG/Amazon fellowships for IGF participation
APSIG Program – Tracks and Classes
- Internet Governance - General (History and Principles, Local Language, Net Neutrality, Internet Policy)
- Internet Governance - Perspectives (Legal, Social, Tech/Eng, Economics/Business)
- Internet Governance - Stakeholders (Multistakeholder Model, Global Internet Users/Non-Users)
- Internet Governance - Institutions (Eco System, Standardization, Names and Numbers )
- Human Rights (General, Privacy, Gender)
- CyberSecurity (General, Crime, Surveillance, Warfare)
- Internet Governance – Extended (Digital, IoT, Data, Security, AI, Blockchain/Digital Commerce)
APSIG Amazon Fellowship Program
- APSIG Internet Governance Forum 2018 fellowship awardee Babu Ram Aryan |Aicha Chebb| Bhredipta Socarana
- APSIG AMAZON Internet Governance Forum 2017 fellowship awardee Amrita Choudhury | Gunela_Astbrink | Shreedeep Rayamajhi | Said Zazai | Baburam Aryal | Roshan Pokheral 
First Elected Executive Committee of 2019 APSIG :
|Vice Chair||Mubashir Hassan Sargana||Pakistan|
|Vice Chair||Dr Govind Kumar||Indian|
|Treasurer||Nadira Al Raj||Palestine|