|Email:||inet.media.law [at] gmail.com|
Dr. Andrii Paziuk is an Assistant Professor and Chair of International Law at the Institute of International Relations, Taras Shevchenko National University (Kyiv, Ukraine). He teaches International communication, lecturing on Internet relations and governance. His research interests are media law, communication policy, and Internet governance. He has been teaching since 1996.
From 2008 to 2010, he was the First Deputy to the National Accreditation Agency. He has also served as the Head of the Analytical Department and Co-chief of the Scientific Council in the Ministry of Transportation and Communications of Ukraine (2006 to 2008). He led the NGO, Privacy Ukraine, for 6 years. Mr. Paziuk has also worked as the Assistant to a MP in the Ukrainian Parliament; as a Privated Law Legal adviser at KyivTeleService Co; and as a Regional Tax Administrator at Legal Adviser.
Dr. Paziuk has participated and sponsored a number of regional and international meetings on human rights and the Internet.
He holds a PhD in International Public Law from Taras Shevchenko National University and MS in Law Zaporizhya Public University. He also did an Internet Law courses at Harvard Law School, and Berkman Center for Internet & Society, Singapore.
- Internet Regulation: Prospects for Final Report: Monitoring of Russia and Ukraine Telecommunications and the Information Society, European Commission, Political Intelligence, Study for the European Commission, 2006
- E-democracy: Extended Public Space for E-participation in Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology, IdeA, 2005
- Freedom of Information, Transparency, E-governance: Civil Society View, 2004
- Freedom of Information and Intellectual Property Protection Conflicts: Contemporarily Issues Law and the Internet Conference, Moscow 2004
- Open Access to Educational and Scientific Resources via the Internet: Policy Objectives and Prospects for Regulation at International Level, 2004
- Information Policy of Ukraine: Access, Transparency, E-governance, International Symposium, Potsdam, Germany, 2003
- Human Rights and the Internet, 2002
- Privacy Protection and Wiretapping Law, 2001
- Personal Data Transborder Flows and Privacy Protection, 2000.