Andy Ozment is the Chief Technology Risk Officer and EVP at Capital One. Before that, he was Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and Partner at Goldman Sachs and worked for the US Department of Homeland Security beginning in April 2014. He is a specialist in cybersecurity policy with experience in operational computer security and academic research on security economics. Ozment was one of 40 winners nationwide of the 2002 Marshall Scholarship award.
- Associate Staff, MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Information Security & Privacy, Merrill Lynch
- Research Scientist, Georgia Tech
- Software Engineer, Nortel Networks
- Ph.D, Computer Security and Economics, University of Cambridge
- M.Sc., International Relations, London School of Economics and Political Science
- B.S., Computer Science, Georgia Institute of Technology