|Affiliation:||US Homeland Security|
Andy Ozment is a specialist in cybersecurity policy with experience in operational computer security and academic research on security economics. He has worked for the US Department of Homeland Security since April 2014, but has worked for the US government since 2008.
Ozment was one of 40 winners nationwide for the 2002 Marshall Scholarship award.
- Associate Staff, MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Information Security & Privacy, Merrill Lynch
- Research Scientist, Georgia Tech
- Software Engineer, Nortel Networks
- Ph.D, Computer Security and Economics, University of Cambridge
- M.Sc., International Relations, London School of Economics and Political Science
- B.S., Computer Science, Georgia Institute of Technology