|Stakeholder Group(s):||Technical Community|
|Email:||krsic [at] denic.de|
Boban Kršić (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC) is Chief Information Security Officer of DENIC eG, the registry managing the domains with the German extension .de. In this role, he is responsible for information security and business continuity. He further represents the interests of the Cooperative in a variety of national and international bodies since January 2011. He is the TLD-OPS Security and Stability Contact of DENIC and currently member of the Second, Stability and Resiliency Review (SSR2) Team. 
Boban was also responsible for DENIC's Escrow Program and successful accreditation process to become a Third Party Provider for Registrar Data Escrow (TPP RDE), New gTLD Data Escrow Agent and Designated Escrow Agent (DEA) in Mai 2018. Following ICANN’s approval, DENIC is the sole supplier who, by special agreement with ICANN, is able to offer its escrow service both in compliance with the applicable European data protection regulations and in a manner that allows the place of jurisdiction for the contractual relationship between the registrar or registry customer and DENIC to be chosen freely by the parties.
As chair and spokesperson of the Working Groups Internet Infrastructure (BAK IIS) and Audits and Standards (TAK AS) of the public-private partnership for critical infrastructure protection, UP KRITIS, Boban Kršić maintains active contact with operators of critical infrastructures and the competent governmental authorities in Germany. 
Boban is head of the Information Security Expert Group of the ISACA Germany Chapter, active member of DIN‘s Standards Committee on IT and Applications (NIA) as well as of multiple other industry and professional associations. He has been the founder and is honorary member of the executive board of AUDEG - a certification body for management systems jointly established as a cooperative by auditors in Germany - since April 2017.
Boban holds a Diploma in Computer Science from the University of Applied Sciences Frankfurt (Germany) and a Master of Science in Business Informatics from TH Köln – University of Applied Sciences Cologne (Germany). Prior to joining DENIC, Boban worked for several years in positions as project manager and management consultant in the field of information security and business continuity.
- DENIC. Retrieved 15 Mar 2017.
- ccNSO TLD-OPS: ccTLD Security and Stability Together. Retrieved 24 Mar 2017.
- ICANN SSR2 Review. Retrieved 24 Mar 2017.
- DENIC Press Release - ICANN Accredits DENIC as Third Party Provider of Registrar Data Escrow (TPP RDE). Retrieved 26 Feb 2018.
- DENIC Press Release - DENIC Obtains ICANN Accreditation as New gTLD Data Escrow Agent. Retrieved 26 Feb 2018.
- ICANN Press Release - ICANN Announces DENIC eG as New ICANN-Designated Agent to Support Registrar Data Escrow Services. Retrieved 25 Mai 2018.
- UP KRITIS - Working Group Internet Infrastructure, BAK IIS. Retrieved 24 Feb 2018.
- UP KRITIS - Working Group Audits and Standards. Retrieved 24 Feb 2018.
- AUDEG - Deutsche Auditoren eG. Retrieved 24 Feb 2018.