|Headquarters:||27068 La Paz Road,|
Aliso Viejo, California
|Dave Duckwitz, CEO |
CitizenHawk is now Corsearch, a division of Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services. It is an online brand management solutions provider that helps companies protect their brands online by targeting cybersquatters. CitizenHawk continually monitors the web to expose the typosquatters and cyberscammers affecting their clients' business. They shut down and recover these fraudulent domains for their clients.
The process of identifying cybersquatters and filing with the UDRP seem to be largely automated, which is meant to increase efficiency but has also reportedly resulted in problems and unsuccessful UDRP cases in the past. 
The company has filed more UDRPs than any other company in the world and has reclaimed over 15,000 domains.
CitizenHawk has an innovative business model. It files a complaint against cybersquatters with ICANN on behalf of its clients, and pays the complaint filing fees upfront. After the domain is recovered, it charges a commission on the ad revenue of these domains.
- Corporate Domain Management
- Online Brand Monitoring
- Brand Protection
- Global Domain Recovery
Brand Protection Team
CitizenHawk's brand protection team is led by Emely Romero-Littrell, other members of the team include:
- Joy Caginia, Domain Recovery Analyst - Ms. Cagina's background is in the domain industry, having spent 7 years within the registrar channel. Experience includes having spent time as the primary contact for registries and registrars from over 35 countries, which allowed her to build a wide array of international contacts. She has received internal awards for her success in customer management and team leadership.
- Luke Corneliussen, Domain Recovery Analyst - Mr.Corneliussen comes to us from MelbourneIT, formerly Verisign, with over 15 years of experience in domain fulfillment, registry relations, brand protection and client services. Before leaving MIT, he was the GTLD Team Leader and managed the fulfillment and customer-facing side of that team. Luke also supported customers with their DNS needs, which included 24-hour customer support.
- Gina Carrillo, Domain Recovery Analyst - Ms. Carrillo's experience is in Intellectual Property and trademark enforcement, with an emphasis in trademark prosecution. She has led international anti-counterfeiting efforts for major brands such as Oakley, True Religion, and Quicksilver. She holds a B.A in Business Administration, with an emphasis in International Marketing, from California State University, Fullerton.
- Kelly Cardinale, Domain Analyst in Fulfillment - Ms. Cardinale specializes in Online Global Brand Protection initiatives and International Corporate Domain Name Portfolio Management, especially for Fortune500 companies. Prior to joining Citizenhawk in March, 2011, Kelly worked for MelbourneIT, formerly Verisign. She has a thorough working knowledge of ICANN, IANA, WIPO, and INTA regulations and procedures.