|Organization:||Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia|
|Region:||Latin America and the Caribbean|
Cláudio Lucena is a Professor and former Dean of the Law Faculty at Paraíba State University, UEPB, in Brazil, currently based in Washington, DC, as a Visiting Researcher at Georgetown University Law Center. Also affiliated with the Research Center for the Future of Law, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, as Researcher for the Portuguese Government Agency Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia.
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia - Portugal
- Paraíba State University - Brazil
ICANN and Internet Governance Participation
- Fellow ICANN58
- LLM, International and European Law, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Bachelor in Law, Paraíba State University
- Bachelor in Computer Sciences
- Collective Rights and Digital Content, Springer, 2015
- ICANN58 Fellows. Retrieved 01 Mar 2017.