ICANN 36 - Seoul
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dates:||25-30 October, 2009|
|Location:||Seoul, South Korea|
|Venue:||Lotte Hotel Seoul|
|IDN ccTLD Fast Track Process approved by the Board.|
Applicant Guidebook v.3 released and discussed.
ICANN 36 was held in Seoul in October, 2009.
- GNSO Contracted Parties House Meeting held on 24 October
- Introduction to New gTLDs held on 25 October
- This session was conducted to introduce the new gTLDs.
- Presentation: New gTLD Program Introduction
- Joint Meeting - GAC & GNSO Council held on 26 October
- In this meeting GAC and CNSO discussed the issues related with the New gTLDs.
- GAC Plenary - IDN ccTLD Fast Track and PDP held on 25 October
- New gTLD Program Overview held on 26 October
This session was an Overview about the progress being made in the New gTLDs.
- Presentation: New gTLD Program Overview
- Malicious Abuse and new gTLDs held on 26 October
- Trademark Protection and New gTLDs held on 28 October