She is a member of the Middle East and Adjoining Countries (MEAC) School Steering Committee Representing the Arab World Internet Institute. Hfaiedh is also an ABWEB Ambassador, member in ISOC Tunisia Chapter and has been an ICANN Fellow and coach several times.
In 2016, Ines Hfaiedh was elected as the Representative of Africa in the Executive Committee of the Non-Commercial Users Constituency (NCUC) within ICANN. She is also a member in the Middle East and Adjoining Countries Strategy Working Group (MEAC WG).
An ICANN, AWII and Arab IGF Fellow, Hfaiedh was a Guest Speaker at the Fourth Edition of the Arab IGF, the International Symposium on ICTs, the Tunisia TESOL National Conference and a delegate representing Tunisia at the MATE International Conference in Morocco. The European Educational Tool Portal has shared her tool of 'Interactive ICT Implementation in Formal and Informal Learning' and selected it for the International Tool Fair in Budapest, Hungary. She also compiled ICT-enhanced lesson plans into a pedagogical paper to benefit Tunisian teachers.
Ines Hfaiedh was a AWII Fellow at last Global IGF in Guadalajara, Mexico where she presented at three workshops. Hfaiedh was also a guest at the World Bank Group Youth Summit on “Rethinking Education for the Next Millennium" in Washington, DC.
Publications & Articles
Internet Policy Analyst Articles in English
- ICT Implementation in Tunisian Education Pathways to Sustainable Digital Economy
- The Internet in Post-transitional Tunisia-A Multi-stakeholders Roadmap for Collaborative-Security
- Tunisian Activists Consultation Seeking Reform on the broader Internet Policy Process
- 2015 Arab IGF Report Workshop on The Internet Policy Analyst a Grassroots Policy Analysis Initiative
- 2015 Arab IGF Report Workshop on The Internet Policy Analyst a Grassroots Policy Analysis Initiative Arabic
- Internet Policy Analysis for the MENA Region
- Alwahdawi News
- Training on “Gender Issues in Language Teaching” and “Teaching Learners with Specific Needs”: