Jacques Blanc has been working the Web (or has the web been working Jacques?) since 1994, and so much has changed since then.
All the way through Financial Communications, Email Marketing, or Digital Asset Management, Jacques has always kept the firm belief a new world is being created under our eyes, and that, as participants, we are responsible for what we are creating every day.
Passionate about Ethics and Technology keeping pace with each other, and a firm believer in .BRANDS future, Jacques is active in humbly providing ideas and contributions to the overall ICANN community, participating in such groups as GNSO - Registrar Stakeholder Group and Brand Registry Group. Jacques is also a member of the ATRT3 review Team.
- 1994-2000: Financial Communications Consultant, for Mediagerance
- 2000-2002: Head of Business Development for Email Vision
- 2002-2008: Sales Manager France for Verisign
- 2008-2013: South EMEA and Middle East Territory Manager for Melbourne IT DBS
- 2013-2016: Senior Digital Brand Consultant for CSC DBS
- 2016-Present: General Manager/ Directeur for ProDomaines
ICANN and Internet Governance Participation
GNSO - Registrar Stakeholder Group participant
ATRT3 review Team member
- 1983: Licence degree in Public Law; University of Paris 1- Pantheon Sorbonne
- 1984: Master Degree in International Law; University of Paris 1- Pantheon Sorbonne
- 1993: Engineer Degree in International Sales; CESI, Paris