|Email:||lorenzoni [at] skynet.be|
Marco Lorenzoni is a public policy evaluation Consultant; he works under the Sole Proprietorship Bridges. He is a member of EES, the European Evaluation Society.
Work With ICANN
Recently, he was Director for Organizational Review at the ICANN. In this position he instigated better evaluation processes throughout the organization. He helped in reviewing major structures of the oraganization, and defined specific evaluation processes required to implement a major agreement signed between ICANN and the US Government.
Since 1982, Mr. Lorenzoni has worked in several capacities and has held the following positions:
- Since 1997, he has been a private consultant, project manager and evaluator for many firms, which include Economisti Associati, The European Evaluation Consortium, Consortium IBM, DG Information Society and Media, IFC, Gellis communication, UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development), European Business Register, and UNIDO.
- Previously he was the Director of Organizational Reviews at ICANN.
- From 1997 to 1998, he was the Project Manager for Bossard Consultants, a company in Moldova.
- He was a Trainer for the European Commission/Tacis Mercure programme at Eurochambres in 1998.
- From 1999 to 2005, he taught at various national and international Universities which include, University of Palermo, University of Trento and Politecnico University of Turin.
- From 1999 to 2001, he taught at Politecnico University of Turin, where he was responsible for Phare/Tacis laboratory and for training on International Cooperation Project Management.
- From 1994 to 1997, he served as the Director of International Cooperation & Assistance Department , where he was responsible for participation in activities of Technical Assistance and Economic Co-operation.
- From 1990 to 1994, he was the Relations Manager, providing organizational support to three main Chambers of Commerce of the Emilia-Romagna Region
- He served at Trefin Group in Italy as an Advisor to the General Manager for 10 months in the year 1990. Prior to which, he worked at Sicurconsult for one and a half year as a Senior Consultant. Sicurconsult is a part of the Trefin Group.
- Mr. Marco Provided organizational support to Generali Insurance Group while working there as a Commercial Inspector from 1987 to 1989.
- He stared his career at Italia Insurance, first as an Internal Auditor and then as a Technical Inspector. He worked in the former position for four years and in the latter for one and a half years.
He holds a Diploma from Liceo Fermi, a Degree in Law from University of Bologna, and a diploma in Basic Security and Staff Safety from United Nations.
- Final Evaluation: Implementation By Advisory Services On Investment And Training Financed By Quick Response Window Tust Fund of SECO
- The European Evaluation Consortium (TEEC)
- Summary form the Meta-evaluation of the Monitoring and Evaluation System of SEED