|Headquarters:||Av. Providencia 201, |
office 22, Santiago
| Juan Enrique Sanchez, CEO |
NameAction Inc. specializes in domain name registration and management within South and Central America and the Caribbean; it was founded in 1997 in Santiago, Chile. Juan Enrique Sanchez is the CEO of the company, and is an active participant of ICANN meetings and activities.
The company provides services within Latin America, the Caribbean, United States, Europe, and Asia, which include:
- Domain name registration and renewal
- Domain name portfolio management
- Surveillance of similar domains (.cl)
- Domain name Back Order
- Availability search for domain names
- Domain Registrant changes
- Updates (servers, administrative and technical contacts, etc.)
- Domain name recovery negotiations
- Representation in domain name dispute resolutions
- Local Presence for foreigners
In December 2010, NameAction announced that it started implementing its New API system which allows clients to quickly and securely register and renew their domains in Latin America from their your own web site.