|Email:||pekka.nikander [at] hiit.fi|
Pekka Nikander is Chief Software Architect at Senseg ltd.
Prior to joining Senseg, he worked at Ericsson. He has been a part of the Helsinki Institute for Information Technology as an Ericssson Visiting Senior Research Scientist.
Some of Nikander's Publications:
- Forwarding Anomalies in Bloom Filter-based Multicast
- On Content-Centric Router Design and Implications
- Secure Naming in Information-centric Networks
- A Transport Protocol for Content-Centric Networks
- BloomCasting: Security in Bloom ﬁlter based multicast
- Secure in-packet Bloom Filter forwarding on the NetFPGA
- Towards Software-deﬁned Silicon: Experiences in Compiling Click to NetFPGA