Puthineath is working at Institute of Digital Research & Innovation in the research field of Natural Language Processing(NLP) and Data Science. Puthineath obtained the Master's degree from UGA - Grenoble INP on Master of Science in Informatics at Grenoble (MoSIG). She also did her first master's year at the Institute of Digital sciences, Management and Cognition (IDMC) on the Master of Science in Natural Language Processing. She studied at Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology (CADT) (former name is Computer Science at the National Institute of Posts, Telecoms and ICT, Cambodia). She has been doing projects such as web development and mobile application development. Also, She likes social activities as well as participating in Internet Governance.
She interned in business software for a local company, eCam solution, in 2018. On her senior year of her bachelor's degree, she interned at Sousdey Cambodia working as Python Developer in 2019. In 2020, she was a Junior Data Analyst at Smart Axiata Company. Later, she worked as an intern at Laboratore D'informatique de Grenoble in SIGMA team. She is doing research and teach Data Science from 2022 at Institute of Digital Research & Innovation.
ICANN and Internet Governance Participation
- Asia Pacific Internet Governance Academy (APIGA )2017 in Seoul, South Korea.
- Asia Pacific Regional Internet Governance Forum (APrIGF) 2018 in Port Vila, Vanuatu.
- Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC) 48 Conference 2019 in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Asia Pacific School of Internet Governance 2020, virtual.
- Netmission Ambassador 2019-2020.
- NextGen@ICANN74 fellow in The Hague, Netherlands.
- Bachelor of Computer Science at Cambodia Academy of Digital Technology (formerly named National Institute of Posts, Telecoms, and ICT), Cambodia. (2015-2019)
- Bachelor of Art in Education at Institute of Foreign Language (IFL) (2020).
- Master 1 of Natural Language Processing at IDMC, France (2021).
- Master 2 of Science in Informatics at Grenoble Alpes University, France (2022).
- S. Alsaidi, A. Decker, P. Lay, E. Marquer, P. -A. Murena and M. Couceiro, "A Neural Approach for Detecting Morphological Analogies," 2021 IEEE 8th International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics (DSAA), Porto, Portugal, 2021, pp. 1-10, doi: 10.1109/DSAA53316.2021.9564186.
- Safa Alsaidi, Amandine Decker, Puthineath Lay, Esteban Marquer, Pierre-Alexandre Murena, et al.. On the Transferability of Neural Models of Morphological Analogies. AIMLAI 2021 - workshop on Advances in Interpretable Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Sep 2021, Bilbao/Virtual, Spain. pp.76-89.
- Puthineath Lay, Martin Lentschat, and Cyril Labbe. 2022. Investigating the detection of Tortured Phrases in Scientific Literature. In Proceedings of the Third Workshop on Scholarly Document Processing, pages 32–36, Gyeongju, Republic of Korea. Association for Computational Linguistics.
- Hesitate to say no to food
- Like mini hiking (one day, not a long one)
- Learn to inline skate more than 2 years, but still unable to stop the skate