Susan Prosser is currently the VP Marketing and Operations at DomainTools LLC.
She grew up in Montana but has long since settled in the Pacific Northwest. Her career has primarily been focused on production and operations, largely within the technology sector.
In a letter dated December 8th, 2011, Susan Prosser, along with twenty-seven other domain name industry representatives, wrote to Sen. Jay Rockefeller and Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison to support ICANN's new gTLD program, in response to the Senate Hearings taking place on the same day. They supported ICANN's argument that the program would be innovative and economically beneficial, and noted that the program took a diverse group of international stakeholders years to develop. The letter can be found here.
- VP of Product and Marketing at DomainTools
- General Manager at Name Intelligence
- Director, Product Development at SimplyFun
- Site Manager / Dir Operations & Product at Interland Inc.
- Director, Product Development at Lightrealm
- Director at LightRealm Communications, Inc
- Technical Product Manager at World/Starbright Foundation
Susan volunteers outside of work. As a member of the Seattle Delta Society, Susan and her three dogs Leo, Stella and Zoey strive to offer an example of how to improve others' health with the healing power of human and animal bonds.